|VIP PRO TOURS' AFFILIATED HOTELS|
|HÔTEL LE ST-
Hotel Le St-James situated at 355 St-Jacques Street is one of the most prestigious address in historical Old Montreal. The exceptional architecture originated in 1870 to include sculptures and moldings at the time were all kept intact during the recent renovations. Each room and suite is individually decorated and furnished with exquisite pieces purchased from different continents of the world. The décor is eclectic with a mixture of the finest antiques and works of art giving a contemporary feeling. The hotel is equipped with a state of the art conference room, fully equipped spa, library, and a Grand Salon where guests are invited for morning breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. Experience the warmth of the Grand Salon for its sumptuous cuisine and elegant beauty. Crystal chandeliers ornate along with exceptional woodwork enhance your business breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dining all complimented by attentive and friendly personnel. The spacious new "Le Spa" has the finest facilities for health, fitness and relaxation. The fitness area has all the latest work-out apparels. There are massage rooms with gentle therapies and body treatments.
Within walking distance by underground passage to the Convention Centre and the International Trade Centre, our location is ideal for the business traveler as well as for the visiting tourists seeking Montreal's numerous attractions.Hotel Le James is equipped with a state-of the art meeting room with an elegant setting for executive meetings. 24 hour in-room service and concierge. Complimentary newspaper. Shoe shine service. Luxuriate in one of Hotel Le St-James deluxe guest rooms and enjoy every exquisite detail of our fine antiques and works of art. Your stay in this European-style hotel will be complimented by an attentive staff, working together to perfect your visit with sweet luxuries such as night time turn-down service and a lavishly stocked mini-bar. For your wildest dreams, our beds have fine goose down comforters and cotton piqué sheets form Frette. Delicately scented amenities from Penhaligon's of London awaits you in your room. Hotel Features: 24 hours room service: Our room service menu offers seasonal gastronomic delights directly from the soil of rural Québec. Complimentary shoe shine and newspaper. Valet parking. Fine Art Treasures: Deriving from all five continents, hand picked and selected for Hotel Le St-James in mind. Elaborate wine menu: From Grand Bordeaux and Noble Chiantis to the sweeter tastes of the Napa Valley wines. A choice of champagnes and port wines will give you a taste of la dolce vita. Library: Our Library is a unique place where tranquility reigns. Consult shelves of rare books on a wide variety of subjects. Conservation: Concerned with preserving the historical roots of the building that housed the Merchants Bank, the owners of Hotel Le St-James have sealed the original prints of the building in a vault, which will be opened in 100 years.
Hôtel Le St-James
355 St-Jacques Street
Canada H2Y 1N9
Number of Rooms: 61 Rooms & Suites.
- Fulfill your fantasies in a world where anything can happen... Welcome to the Wonderland that is W Montréal. Tucked away in the heart of the unique, up-and-coming Quartier International District, close to downtown and Old Montréal - the most European of North American cities - W Montréal is a place of heart and soul, where life mingles with dreams, old world embraces new, and everything is possible. Transforming the city's classic Banque du Canada building into a rich, modern tapestry, inspired by the earth's natural elements, W Montréal is the perfect place for work, play or simply to getaway. So come, check in, and get swept away to a world of stylish design, sensual comfort, and sublime service. A world we call Wonderland.
- The comfort and class of our deluxe guestrooms will have you floating on clouds. The poetry is in the details: magnificently large windows opening onto Square Victoria park; luxurious beds with 350 thread-count cotton sheets, goose down comforters and pillows; and community sized furniture elements, illuminated side tables and voyeur showers. All featuring unique urban chic design elements - ebony stained ash, stone, chrome, fur - made calming and serene with accents of electric blue. Accentuating our guestrooms' simple sophisticated flair for relaxed comfort are amazing amenities such as: plush, terry-lined, cotton pique bathrobes; custom bath amenities; 27" color flat screen TV equipped with the most advanced in-room entertainment system; ultra-fast Internet access (via infrared keyboard); high-speed dataport connectivity at speeds up to 100 times faster than conventional data modems; private, secure E-mail; DVD players; two phone lines including 900MHz cordless dual-line phone; dataport and speakerphone capabilities. Discover the wonder. We promise you'll be drifting off into dreams in no time at all.
- Whatever/Whenever Service Top Desires! Make a wish...and we'll make it come true. Just a push of a button gives you access to our attentive concierge service, 24-hour room service, laundry and dry cleaning. At W Montréal, we're here to make all of your wishes and dreams come true. Ask for: Starwood
Turbo Net High Speed Internet Access in Meeting Rooms .The W Living Room. Wired Services. 24-hour in-room massage. 24-hour in-room dining. Audio Visual Equipment and Technicians. Weekday Delivery of Daily Newspaper to Your Door. Shopping nearby connecting to Montreal's underground city. Laundry/Valet. Service. Concierge Service. AWAY Spa. Restaurant. Bar. Fitness center. Video Conferencing Services. 24-hour Front Desk. Meeting and Event Facilities. Express Check-In & Checkout. Pets Allowed (Restrictions Apply). Safe Deposit Boxes. Luggage Storage. Dry Cleaning Service. Handicap Accessible Facilities. Cellular Telephone Rental. Member of Starwood Preferred Guest.
901 Victoria Square
H2Z 1R1 Canada
Number of Rooms: 152.
|LOEWS HÔTEL VOGUE|
Imagine a place where Late Empire style and Old-World European charm mingle with hip, chic urbanity. Boulangeries neighbor trendy boutiques. Fashionable, modern buildings blend with medieval-like stone structures. The best of the luxury hotels in Montréal, Quebec, this downtown destination captures the spirit of the city. It's the Paris you've always dreamed about. Right here in Montréal. The Loews Hotel Vogue is perfect for a romantic getaway or a fun filled family vacation. These same elegant features make it one of the best business meeting places in the area.Loews Hotel Vogue
Hotel Features: Among the bustling business district where cafes, shops, and museums line the streets, is an enclave of luxuriousness yet to be duplicated. It's the Loews Hotel Vogue. A boutique hotel that reflects the rich, French heritage inherent to the city, and exemplifies the kind of personal service guests only dream of. It's not only in the heart of the city. It's in the memory of anyone who's ever stayed here.
Rooms & Suites: Work, sleep, and play in style when you stay in any one of our rooms. Silk upholstered furnishings and a marble bathroom are only the beginning of the indulgences that we have in store for our guests. These elegantly appointed oversized rooms also boast fax machines, multi-feature telephones, and impeccable nonstop service. Whether on vacation or business, our address is the only one you need to know. In-room amenities. 126 guestrooms, including 2 Stanley J. Friedman rooms; some with canopy beds. 16 suites, including 4 Penthouse Suites. All accommodations feature down-filled comforters and pillows, fax machine, multi-function phones, two televisions, mini-bar, oversized electronic safe, hair dryer, whirlpool bath, and a separate glassed-in shower. 24-hour room service. Doorstep delivery of daily newspaper.
1425 Rue De La Montagne
Number of Rooms: 156
|FAIRMONT QUEEN ELIZABETH|
At the center of Montréal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth - recently recognized by Travel + Leisure as one of the 500 greatest hotels in the world. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafés, and within walking distance of sports and cultural attractions, the hotel reflects the distinct elegance and charm of Montréal. Host to over 30 festivals annually, the city offers entertainment for the whole family in summer or winter!
Offering 1,039 rooms, of which 100 are suites, this landmark property is celebrated internationally for its world-class accommodations. Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth comprises 50,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, a skillfully integrated Health Club featuring state-of-the-art equipment and an indoor pool, as well as three distinctive venues to experience Montréal's gastronomy at its best: Les Voyageurs lounge, Le Montréalais bistro- restaurant and the award-winning Beaver Club, recognized as one of the best tables in Canada.
No visit to Montreal would be complete without a meal at the landmark Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Enjoy the vivacious atmosphere of Le Montrealais Bistrot-Bar-Restaurant - a favorite of the downtown crowd - with its tantalizing menu featuring sunny Mediterranean cuisine. At the legendary Beaver Club, savor the five-star gourmet delights - an experience you will not soon forget. For a more private option, sample our extensive room service menu.
Fairmont Room: Located between the 3rd and 15th floors, these guestrooms are decorated with contemporary flair in rich earth tone and are equipped with the latest modern amenities, including two telephone lines and High Speed Internet access. Fairmont guestrooms can accommodate up to four people, depending upon bed type.
Fairmont Gold Room: Known as Montreal's best boutique hotel experience, Fairmont Gold is dedicated to a consistent high quality of service designed to meet the needs and expectations of the most discriminating business executive and leisure traveler. Located on the 18th and 19th floors, Fairmont Gold rooms are accessible via a private, panoramic, express elevator as you enter the hotel from the Mansfield Street entrance. Once you exit the elevator, let yourself be welcomed with a private check-in area on the 19th floor. You can relax in the cozy lounge or make use of the adjacent boardroom. Also included, are the following benefits and complimentary services: Private Reception desk on the 19th floor. An elegant, private lounge on the 19th floor. Honor Bar offered to Fairmont Gold guests in the Lounge from 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Light secretarial services available at the registration desk on the 19th floor: (514) 954-2255 (fax number).Two telephone lines per room . Personalized wake-up call, weather forecast, juice and coffee or tea delivered to your room. Electronic in-room safe. Complimentary services:Early morning newspaper delivered to your room daily. Deluxe Continental Breakfast served in the Lounge from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Monday to Friday and from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on weekends. Cocktail canapés served daily in the Lounge from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Coffee, tea, and soft drinks served all day in the Lounge Executive Boardroom located on the 19th floor, with conference phone and High Speed Internet access. Can accommodate up to twelve people. (Reservations required through the 19th floor Concierge, maximum four hours per day, subject to availability.) Turndown service with bottled water. Overnight shoeshine service. High Speed Internet access in each room. Wireless High Speed Internet access in the lounge. More Hotel Info.
FAIRMONT QUEEN ELIZABETH
900 Rene Levesque Boulevard West
Number of Rooms: 1039
|DELTA CENTRE VILLE|
Vibrant nightlife and eclectic cuisine. Cobblestone streets and a horse-drawn calèche. Here in Montreal, the old city blends seamlessly with a modern metropolis of glass and steel, and trendy boutiques sit side by side with quaint bistros and brasseries.
Surrounded by the mighty St. Lawrence and more than 400 islands, Montreal throbs with energy and excitement all year long. Festivals abound, celebrating the power of laughter, fireworks, diversity, fast cars and cool jazz-take Montreal High Lights, a wintertime fusion of performing arts, fireworks and fine wine and dining, or the summer's acclaimed Festival International de Jazz de Montreal.
Enjoy Montreal's world-famous joie de vivre at Delta Centre-Ville, ideally situated where Old Montreal and the New International Business District meet, near the Montreal World Trade Centre. Delta Centre-Ville is the perfect base from which to explore North America's largest French-speaking city. Find hidden gems, like a piece of the Berlin Wall, nearby on tiny Fortifications Alley, a gift from the German capital that celebrates the city's founding.
Delta Centre-Ville also offers perfect accommodations and gracious service. Indulge your senses in an elegant Signature Club guest room, with its choice amenities including cozy terry cloth bathrobes and feather-soft pillows and duvets. Unwind in the tranquil Signature Club Lounge with a nightcap from the honour bar, or keep connected with high-speed Internet access. Enjoy a glorious sunset and flavours of Quebec from Montreal's only revolving rooftop restaurant, Tour de Ville.
Whether you seek a romantic interlude, family adventure, a special celebration or just some quiet time, our special packages promise an unforgettable experience.
DELTA CENTRE VILLE
777 University Street
Number of Rooms: 711
|RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOT - WESTMOUNT|
At Residence Inn, we have perfected the extended-stay experience by combining all the comfort of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our spacious Suites with balcony and fully equipped kitchen include a refrigerator, a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher and a coffee maker. Our special room amenities include 2 telephone with voice mail, wireless keyboard, dataport, and a large work desk with ergonomic chair. Start your day on a good note with a complimentary breakfast served in our hearthroom and join us at our weekly barbecues and evening hospitality hour. To melt tensions away, take advantage of our indoor pool with panoramic view, sauna and exercise room. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, our friendly and proficient staff takes pride in anticipating and satisfying your needs 24 hours a day.
Residence Inn Montreal Westmount
2170 Lincoln Ave.
Montreal, H3H2N5 Canada
Number of Rooms: 179
|HÔTEL CANTLIE SUITES|
Situated in the heart of Downtown Montreal, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers spectacular views of the Montreal skyline, the mighty St. Lawrence River and the pastoral beauty of Mt. Royal All of the rooms at Hotel Cantlie are suites. Our spacious rooms are larger than what you will find in most chain hotels.We offer all the amenities travelers have come to expect in a luxury hotel, and more. All the rooms at Hotel Cantlie are oversized, significantly larger than what you will find in most hotels. Multi-room executive suites are also available. We offer all the amenities travelers have come to expect … and more.
Each room offers: Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board, Remotely accessible voice mail, In-room fax machine, Yardley™ luxury soaps and toiletries, Individual climate control, Computer/writing desk, Wireless high speed internet access, European style kitchen.
The One Bedroom suite offers a spacious living room area with a sofa and working area, as well as a separate bedroom with two queen size beds. The one bedroom suite includes a European style kitchen with a large dining area, a full bathroom and a computer/working area.
Hotel Le Cantlie Suites
1010 Sherbrooke West,
Montreal, QC H3A 1G9, CA
Number of Rooms: 250
|TRAVELODGE MONTREAL CENTER|
The Travelodge Hotel has a Great downtown location, in the heart of the city. Close to 2 subway stations, Old Montreal, the Old Port, the financial district, Montreal Convention Center, Chinatown, the Latin Quarter, and nearby the major tourist attractions and museums. A few minutes walk from the underground city and shopping centers of St-Catherine and St. Denis streets. The Travelodge offers Free Coffee in the rooms, Telephone with voice-mail system, Non-smoking floors, Pay-per-view movie channels, Continental breakfast.
Montreal Centre Travelodge Hotel
50 Rene-Levesque Blvd. West,
Montreal, QC H2Z 1A2, CA
Number of Rooms: 242
* Take Hwy 20 East to Hwy Ville Marie (Hwy 720), which brings you downtown
* Exit on Guy Street at Rene-Levesque Boulevard
* Turn right. Continue on the boulevard up to 900 Rene-Levesque for the hotel
* Driving time is 20 to 25 minutes.
Driving Directions from Toronto
* Take Hwy 401 East. Continue on 20 East /Est (becomes Hwy 720 East/Est) to Autoroute Ville-Marie/Centre Ville
* To Exit #3 rue Guy. At first light, turn right onto René-Lévesque. Continue for approx. 9 blocks
* The hotel is located on your right at the corner of René-Lévesque and Mansfield.
Driving Directions from New York
* Take the I-87 North. After the border I-87 becomes Hwy 15 North
* Follow the signs for 10 West
* Exit right for Champlain Bridge / Autoroute Bonavanture, then take Exit (Sortie) for Centre-Ville (Downtown). This will automatically become University Street
* Turn left on (rue) Belmont Street, then right on (rue) Mansfield Street until you reach the hotel at René-Lévesque Boulevard
* For valet parking, please use the side entrance on Mansfield. For dropping off or picking up at the hotel main entrance, please proceed to front entrance on René-Lévesque Boulevard.
Driving Directions from Vermont
* Take I-89 to the border. At the border I-89 becomes Hwy 133
* Follow Hwy 133 towards Montreal, until it turns to Hwy 35
* Continue toward Montreal and Hwy 35 will turn into Hwy 10
* Hwy 10 then will merge with Hwy 15
* Take Hwy 15 across the Champlain Bridge, then take Exit (Sortie) for Centre-ville (Downtown). This will automatically become University Street
* Turn left on (rue) Belmont Street, then right on (rue) Mansfield Street until you reach the hotel at Rene-Levesque Boulevard
* For valet parking, please use the side entrance on Mansfield. For dropping off or picking up at the hotel main entrance, please proceed to front entrance on Rene-Levesque Boulevard.
Driving Directions from Ottawa
* Turn Hwy 40 East to Hwy 15 South/Decarie
* Then take Hwy Ville Marie Centre- Ville, exit at Guy Street -- Rene-Levesque Boulevard
* Turn right
* Continue up to 900 Rene-Levesque Boulevard for the hotel
Driving Directions from Québec
* Take Hwy 20 West - Champlain Bridge - exit at Bonaventure
* The highway will automatically become University Street
* At Belmont Street, turn left
* At Mansfield Street, turn right
* Continue up to Rene-Levesque Boulevard for the hotel.